• Each nut contains one or more mounting lugs projecting from the base of the threaded body. The mounting lugs may be riveted, screwed, or welded to the structure.
• Each nut provides permanent attachment for threaded fasteners in inaccessible or blind locations and assures positive positioning of the mating bolt.
• Available in non-floating (fixed) or floating configurations.
• Available in replaceable (clips) or non replaceable configurations.
• Anchor Nuts are also available in a domed seal configuration with a rubber seal on the base (basket) for use in wet (fuel) areas.